Those who had experience with lifters, HPFP, etc, please help me to diagnose it.
I would like to understand if that is something I should be worried about or it is normal engine operation sound.
Here are some additional details for you to diagnose better:
1. There is no tick on cold start (see cold start recording)
2. I can hear the ticking noise only on warm engine (mainly after 20 min drive). After ticking noise started on warm engine it doesn't go away unless you park the car for 5-6 hours. (see warm engine tick video)
3. I can hear a tick mainly from the front left wheel area and even more clear I can hear it from the bottom of the engine (under the driver's door). There is a minimum noise on top of the engine.
4. The ticking noise doesn't sound like a loud knocking (like in the videos when lifter failed). It sounds much lighter than that, but at the same time it sounds louder than injector noise.
5. When I am revving the engine the noise frequency increases but the volume is not much increasing (see the revving tick video sound)
Please help me with the root cause of that. Should I be worried or this is a normal sound?
See attached videos. The sound in a video is a bit louder than in reality due to sensitivity of the phone microphone.
Sound when engine is cold (no tick as per my understanding).
Warm engine ticking sound:
Sound of ticking when I put a phone under the car and rev the engine: